Temporary Contract – Non-Profit Grant Writer – Rate Negotiable
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
The Stigma-Free Society is looking to hire a temporary Grant Writer for a brief contract to write grant proposals for our organization. It is an exciting time for our Charity and we would love for you to become a part of it. Do you support youth mental wellness and have a heart full of energy to help us reach as many youth as possible with our meaningful programming?
We just launched the new https://stigmafreetoolkit.com and your role will be to help grow and sustain our current and new programming goals.
We need someone who will write coherent, organized and compelling proposals to NEW funders. We need you to apply your professional insight, knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals alongside the President of the Charity- That’s me, Andrea Paquette. I desire a Grant Writer to be a part of the SFS team, and be willing to collaborate with the rest of our team members in the organization. We don’t have it all figured it out, and would also love to learn from your expertise too.
We need you to write in a strategic manner, have proficient knowledge of Charity fundraising methods and be committed to the Stigma-Free Society’s mission. Check out more about us here: https://stigmafreesociety.com/stigma-free-society Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities as we have a lot happening right now!
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Display adherence to organization’s mission.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Identify grant funding opportunities.
- Write, submit and manage grant proposals alongside President.
- Collaborating with President of SFS and Full-Time Grant Writer.
- Provide all records as final to the President, SFS.
Grant Writer Requirements:
- 2+ years grant writing experience for charities.
- Proficient with measuring and proof of reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Want to be a meaningful part of the SFS Team?
Submit Your Resume and Cover letter by May 15, 2020 to Andrea Paquette, President, Stigma-Free Society.
(Contact Andrea for questions about the position.)