We are looking to find someone who can juggle and master multiple administration tasks by applying their broad knowledge and skills. Reporting to the Operations and Engagement Manager, this position fills big shoes and oversees various SFS systems i.e.) filing, registers, email, zoom bookings, program bookings. This position is vital to keeping our growing team organized and supported. We are a medium-sized mental health advocacy non-profit society that is intent on growing nationally
- Proficiency in Zoom, adobe pdf, Excel, Database, Records Management, Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Knowledgeable in privacy policies
- Located in BC or Alberta
Job Duties: Administration
- Create new remote filing system
- Create forms library primarily in Excel, Adobe software
- Create various registers such as MOU documents, policy, receipt registers
- Update various Society’ systems
- Manually book various presentations until our integrated booking system is in place
- Update various data bases
- Minute taking at various meetings
- Learn and master the Society’s new presentations booking system database, and have sole responsibility for its operations
- Improve Society administrative systems with application of effective technology;
- Create & maintain contact lists for the Virtual Presentations program – school districts, schools, community organizations, and more;
- Share Program logistics & details: date, time, electronic communications via phone and e-mail regarding Speaking Engagements & School Presentations;
- Provide administrative support to the President in daily operations of the organization;
- Support the President with administrative responsibilities regarding human resource management – reviewing contracts for accuracy, arranging signatories, etc.
- Manage process for enacting program insurance for programs;
- Facilitate Society payroll by submitting invoices to bookkeeper monthly;
- Support President to manage various admin tasks related to staff management;
- Provide admin support to the Society’s Lundbeck-Otsuka Alliance Scholarship Program;
- Attend and ensure effective operations of staff meetings as required;
- Provide any leads and introductions re: school and community speaking opportunities for the President and SFS staff
- Coordinate and participate in organizational events such as fundraising events, AGM, additional events, etc.
- Ensure the seamless management of Society programs by scheduling presenters for school presentations and maintain effective communication with districts/educators.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for staff as required;
- Provide admin support for the Rural Peer Support Program Training Program, which includes advertisement and communications with SFS partners;
- Contribute writing to the Society’s Annual Report and required Charity reporting documents; and
- Perform various related duties as assigned by the President.
- Reliable internet
- Available Monday – Friday from 9 – 5 BC (PST) time.
This position is available commencing October 24, 2022. This job posting will remain up until a suitable candidate is found.
Salary commences at $25.00/hour.
Submit your cover letter and resume to: Shirley Kine, email@example.com
Refer to: Remote Office Administrator in the subject line when applying
We will be in touch as to next steps and we are excited to hear from you!