BIPOLAR DISORDER SOCIETY OF BC
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Monday July 21, 2014, 6:00 p.m.
Camosun College, Lansdowne Campus,
Fisher Building, Room 100, Lecture Hall
3100 Foul Bay Road, Victoria BC
Members and Friends of the Bipolar Disorder Society are asked to attend this important and brief one hour meeting, to set future direction to stomp out the stigma of mental illness.
Agenda to Include:
- City Councilor Lisa Helps – Guest Speaker
- Promotional Video Presentation
- Chair of the Board of Directors’ Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Board of Directors Confirmation
- Ratification of Board of Directors Actions To Date
- Other Business & Open Floor Discussion
Snacks, coffee and juice will be provided complimentary.
MAP: Refer to #8, Fisher Building – http://camosun.ca/about/campus-maps.html
Please feel free to pass this information to anyone you think may be genuinely interested.
The Bipolar Babe Team