Please apply for the Stigma-Free Society Grant Writer position today! We are looking for a passionate, profound and persuasive writer! If you are passionate about mental health and also have experience with writing non-profit fundraising grants with meaningful success then please contact us!
The Stigma-Free Society is looking to hire a Grant Writer for on contract to write non-profit donor grant proposals for the Stigma-Free Society. The Grant Writer will write coherent, organized and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals alongside Andrea Paquette, President of the Charity. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with your fundraising proposals.
To ensure success, you will be required to write in a compelling and strategic manner, have proficient knowledge of Charity fundraising methods and be committed to the Stigma-Free Society’s mission. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities and have a proven history of fundraising success for non-profits.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Display adherence to organization’s mission.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Identify grant funding opportunities.
- Write, submit and manage grant proposals alongside President.
- Collaborating with President of SFS and Full-Time Grant Writer.
- Provide all records as final to the President, SFS.
Grant Writer Requirements:
- 2+ years grant writing experience for charities.
- Proficient with measuring and proof of reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Non-Profit Grant Writer – Rate $60/hour up to $2500/month
Submit Resume and Cover letter by December 15, 2020 to Andrea Paquette, President, Stigma-Free Society.
Start Date Approximately: Jan. 4th, 2020
Contact for questions about the position. No phone calls. E-mails only.