Mental health is such an important cause to be supporting, now more than ever. We need your help to grow and expand our initiatives that tackle mental health stigma, and stigma in all forms!
Taking place on May 5th 2021, this fundraiser event has a goal of raising $30,000 for our impacting mental health programs.
Here’s how your contribution will support this work:
- Program Development and Delivery;
- Helping our Charity adapt through this difficult time of COVID-19 and allow us to continue offering valuable educational mental health resources;
- Marketing and promotion of our programs by expanding the reach of the program;
- Supporting our Stigma-Free Society staff financially; and
- Engaging experts on mental health and education to enhance our programs.
*The programs you will be directly supporting include:
Through your generous donation, we will be able to expand these resources in supporting the mental health and well-being of more people than ever! We are a Charity that is aiming for North American heights and we need your help!
The Fundraiser will have Two Components:
The Stigma-Free Stories Premiere Documentary – May 5th, 2021 @ 7:00pm (PST) (All Ages – Rated G)
Facebook/YouTube Livestream Stigma-Free Marathon – May 5th @ 10:00am – 2:00pm (PST)
This portion of the fundraiser will take place on two streaming platforms:
More updates to come on this event!
Become a Sponsor of the Fundraiser:
If you want to get involved even more, you can sponsor the event! Sponsorship is also advantageous for you, and here’s how:
- We will use our social media, websites, newsletter and more to promote your amazing foundation or business if you choose to sponsor us.
- Number of Social Media Followers: 8,000+
- Number of Newsletter Subscribers: 800+
- All sponsors will receive Tax Receipts for amounts over $25 for their donation.
Check out the Fundraiser Tab on our website for more information about sponsorship levels from bronze to platinum!
At the Stigma-Free Society, we are continuously inspired by the support of our community. Your support is the reason that we are able to do such valuable and important work in breaking down stigma and supporting people’s mental health and well-being.
Thank you so much in advance for your support!
~The Stigma-Free Team